AFPEO/CM Contractor Visit Request
Published January 18, 2012
The Air Force Program Executive Officer for Combat and Mission Support (AFPEO/CM) welcomes annual meetings from contractors. Before requesting a meeting, please coordinate with your corporate office and other business units to ensure a representative from your company has not previously visited AFPEO/CM within the past year. The PEO's demanding schedule restricts repeat visit requests from the same company within a one year period. Please contact AFPEO/CM with any questions, comments or concerns.
To request a meeting with AFPEO/CM, please click here
to launch and complete the fillable form (instructions provided below):
- After opening the attached contractor site visit request form, fill in the requested information
- When you are finished filling out the form, click on the Submit button at the top of page.
- In the Sending Data Files by Email window, click Close.
- In the Select Email Client window, select Desktop Email Application and click OK.
- On the Send Data File screen, click on the Send Data File button.
- A new email window will appear with the email address and subject fields already filled in, and a document attached. Click the Send button to send the email.
- Click the Close button to close the Contractor Site Visit Request Form.
- You will soon receive a response from AFPEO/CM regarding your request.
Thank you for taking the time to provide this information.